– zard for calling out the mines on imperator
– stashiv turret damage (maidens)
-emuburger, lastwin, killstheweak damage on belllows operators (blast furnace)
– healers, seriously we put you guys through so much shit sometimes. dps please give them a hug when you see them. Tanks, a respectful nod will do.
– Consistency seems to be an issue when doing old content, we had quite a bit of trouble in highmaul heroic for the last couple weeks. Im going to make sure to explain encounters in more detail even if they are “farm” content.
– We’re approaching the point where gear progress is going to become very minor, our ability to complete content is going to primarily depend on leadership, execution and general skill. Therefore, if you feel you can get some pointers please ask the management and they will point you in the right direction.
– still need to work on the external coordination, might as well use the resources we have.
– we were not consistent with crystalized blood hitting the tank on maidens, this requires proper coordination from both the dps (melee specifically) and the tank (the monk in this case)
– things seemed to be looking pretty good here on gruul, we’ll see how it plays out for the other bosses.
– I will continue to organize highmaul runs for the people who can benefit from the highmaul gear, even more important now as gear will slow down in heroic blackrock.
– things were a bit dicey on gruul, but ill reserve my glorious judgment until we see the other bosses.
– Holyaggro, yinightefl,bearyserious no cave in damage (gruul)
-unholy, aktanque, oppalina, julae, mag, rundrix, metalhead, stashiv, antitheist, vworp for not being hit by rolling (oregorger)
– gashiou, mag, julae for high damage on crates (oregorger)
– ohhjeezus for the pack beast damage (beastlord)
– gaishou and zard for the highest damage to spears (beastlord)
– zimonk,julae,ketsaik for minimal dmg from stamping presses (hans/franz)
– sanctusmalus and gaishou for the highest cinder wolf damage (flamebinder)
– sanctusmalus and arsenal for highest grasping earth damage (kromog)
– arsenal,mag,gaishou for avoided reverbarations (kromog)
– mag for highest damage on gunnery sergeant (thogar)
– zimonk, mag, julae, stashiv, ohhjeezus, emuburger, lastin, oppa for not being hit by trains (thogar) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
– I was very impressed with the attittude people had on wednesdays raid, people were offering their opinions on how to improve and largely following instructions for the good of the group rather than personal glory. lets try to keep this up,
– Some mistakes were made on the raid lead side of things on oregorger and flamebinder this week, which cost us some time. I will attempt to improve the planning for these bosses for next week
– I will look into ways that make it easier for me to communicate during the raid and still play my character, at this point it is difficult for me to actively be talking while still managing all my own buttons
– our raw dps and tanking abiltiy seemed to struggle this week, likley a result of people learning encounters and thus not playing as well. I will keep an eye on it in the coming weeks.
– Oregorger rotation of external cds was quite good, lets make sure we keep utilizing this on other bosses as well to mitigate risk
– some mistakes were made on the tank rotation for kromag, we will need to clean this up in the future
– for gruul, we should start rotating on 2 inferno strikes instead of 3
– overall some improvments to be made for next week
– im going to be more precise with healing assignments on the encounters I feel it has more value, to try to reduce overheal and risk.
– we didn’t make organzied use of healing CDs on all fights (though we did well on some) I will try to clean this up and organize it better
– biggest issue here seems to be minimzing excess damage taken, which is something everyone needs to do to make healing more managable.
– overall seemed to be the best performing area this week
– I was happy to see (most) people using their offensive cooldowns at the times specified on encounters. It is extremely important that highest dps moments are utilized at the right times to give us the best chance of success and reduce the threat on the healers and tanks.
– damage was a struggle on oregorger and may have contributed elsewhere as well. It is important for those that are struggling to do what they can individually to acquire more items (pug raids, conquest points, buy things) and ensure they have a solid undertanding of how to play.
– Realistically, if you are not yet 665 (670 really) you should be looking at additonal ways to increase your item level for heroic mode. there are numerous people available on either server who can help you with this both with time and gold.
– overall this area will need some work before we get into the later half of heroic.